Welcome to SwimCity! We are excited to swim with you and we want you to get the most out of every session.
Here’s how to prepare for your first swim lesson with us:
- All students should come prepared in their bathing suit and swim cap.
- Goggles are recommended for children ages 3 and up.
- Swimmers ages 3 and under are required to wear a double swim protector under their suit to be able to enter the pool
- It is recommended that female swimmers wear athletic-style bathing suits.
- Students with long hair should have their hair pulled back and away from their face.
Before Your Lesson
At Your Lesson
- Tell your instructor about your child’s swimming history
- Parents or guardians are encouraged to watch the lesson, but please maintain an environment of focus and quiet so that attention remains with the instructor.
© 2017 Copyright SwimCity | New York City Swim Lessons and Private Swim Instruction and maxwellcarlscott.com